As a successful and growing financial advisory practice in Harrogate we are looking to add a Paraplanner to our team.
The successful applicant will need to have at least two years’ relevant work experience in a financial advice practice, the ability to communicate well with colleagues, clients and third-party service providers and have a good grasp of regulated client-facing requirements to be able to fully support the Advisers.
We are a forward-thinking practice which is growing in size. We offer personal development and will support progression opportunities.
- Preparation of suitability / reason why letter / reports and recommendations
- Undertaking market research as required, including investments, pensions and protection plans
- Undertaking technical research and analysis including relevant tax calculations
- Participating in ad hoc projects and tasks as and when required
- Experience on Intelligent Office back office system and familiarity of leading provider platforms is an advantage, but not essential as training provided.
- You will be part of a small professional team that provides a high level of service to an established client bank with ongoing annual review services.
- Salary dependent on experience ranging between £27,000 – £32,000 plus benefits.
- All applications are in the strictest of confidence.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Required experience: Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or working towards. IT skills Excel, Word and ideally software data base such as IO.
CV required please email to firstname.lastname@example.org